Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, both have the same ROM. This means they receive the same update when Xiaomi rollout the latest MIUI Update via an OTA Update. The codename for both the Devices is also the same, i.e., sweetin.
Here, you will get all the tracks of all MIUI Indian Stable updates for the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Below are the Full Recovery Zip file and OTA Zip file as well. The Latest Version is at the top of the list.
|Version||Recovery ROM||OTA ROM|
You can join our Telegram group for more MIUI Indian Stable updates.
- Don’t try to install it on any other Smartphone or model which might result in a brick.
- Your Smartphone’s Battery should be charged at least 25%.
- Don’t try to Switch off or on while installing the Update.
How to Install MIUI 12.5/MIUI13 Global Stable Update Manually
- Download the MIUI 12.5 Global Stable zip file on your phone’s internal storage.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update, Open Options ‘…’ at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update Package”.
- If the “Choose Update Package” option is not showing, then tap 10 times on the MIUI logo continuously then perform Step 2.
- Select the MIUI 12.5 Global Stable zip file that you downloaded on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 12.5 update on your Xiaomi Phone.
- Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.