Finally Redmi Note 8 Pro Received Android 10 Q Update with MIUI 22.214.171.124 with more than 30 New Features & February Security Patch Level with more Stable and efficient performance. We have also given the Android 10 Download link.
Redmi Note 8 Pro Android 10 Q Update MIUI 126.96.36.199
Here are the Download Links of MIUI V188.8.131.52 Android 10 Q for Redmi Note 8 Pro
Note: OTA and Full ROM are the same.
What’s New & bug Fixes?
- New Fresh & Optimised UI
- More Android 10 Features
- February Security Patch Level
- New UI in Stock Android Pop-Ups
- More Privacy in Permissions
- Offline Trash Bin in Galler
- Changed Video Player in Gallery
- Forced Dark Mode due to Android 10
- Netflix Supports HD
- New Music tile in App Vault
- New Android auto App
- New SIM preference Option in Settings
- New VR Setting in Display Settings
- Audio balance in Accessibility
- Switch to the speaker in Accessibility
- Privacy Option in Settings
- Location Option in Settings
- Pro info in Camera App
- Exposure Option in Camera App
- Reset Option in Camera App
- Fast speed in 64MP Mode
- Select file has new UI
- New Sound on Hanging call
- Official App drawer & icon Adjustment
- Security Supports Dark Mode
- Blur in App Lock
- And much more 🙂
Here you can also watch our Video to know What’s new you get in this Update in Detailed.
- Don’t try to install on any other Smartphone or model which might result in a brick.
- Your Smartphone’s Battery should be charged for at least 25%.
- Don’t try to Switch off or on while installing the Update.
How to Install Above MIUI 11 Global Stable Update Manually
- Download the MIUI 11 Global Stable zip file on your phone’s internal storage.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update, Open Options ‘…’ at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update Package”.
- If you can’t able to find the “Choose Update Package” option then tap 10 times on the MIUI logo continuously then perform the above steps again.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI11 Global Stable zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 11 update on your Xiaomi Phone.
- Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.