MIUI 10.4.1.0 for Redmi 6A and Redmi 6 has been Released with Android 9.0 Pie, More than 20 New Features like Dark Mode, Game Turbo,.etc. Here are the Download links and New Features’ information you get in this Update.
Xiaomi was working on Android 9.0 Pie-based MIUI for Redmi 6A and Redmi 6 on the Beta stage. Finally, Redmi 6A & Redmi 6 received MIUI 10 Stable Update based on Android 9.0 Pie with more than 20 New Features like Game Turbo Boost, Dark Mode, July Security patch level,.etc.
Here are the Download Links of
What’s New & bug Fixes?
- July Security Patch Level
- Font Size Setting’s New UI
- New VoLTE Icon
- New Network Icon
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Monthly View Option in Gallery App
- New “Clip Option” in the Gallery App
- “Dark Mode” option in Settings
- More Battery Indicator Icons
- Change Notification Styles (MIUI or Android)
- New Options in Home Screen & Recents Settings
- “Adaptive Battery” Options in Battery Settings
- “Explore new Features” Option in Settings
- Game Turbo in Security App
- New Options in Themes App
Here you can also watch our Video to know What’s new you get in this Update in Detailed.
How to Install Above MIUI 10 Global Stable Update Manually:
- Download the MIUI10 Global Stable zip file on your phone’s internal storage.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update, Open Options ‘…’ at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update Package”.
- If you can’t able to find the “Choose Update Package” option then tap 10 times on the MIUI logo continuously then perform the above steps again.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI10 Global Stable zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 update on your Xiaomi Phone.
- Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.