After the release of MIUI 12 in China, Beta testing was started and can install MIUI 12 on their devices to test but MIUI did not release for Global Users but now Xiaomi released Officially MIUI 12 Pilot Testing Program for MIUI Global Users and Indian Users. Anyone can apply for the MIUI 12 Global Stable Update.
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi K20
ROM Under test
Global MIUI 12 ROM (Pre-release build)
How to apply
- Join this Telegram group: MIUI Global Stable Beta Testing Recruitment Group by 14th May, 09:00 PM IST
- Fill this google form: Click here
- From 6th May to 15th May, 09:00 PM IST
- Special OTA Update Permission
Bug discussion & submission
- Selected users will be added to the separate MIUI 12 Telegram group
- Further instructions will be communicated via MIUI 12 Telegram group only
- Must be an active member of Mi Community, India.
- Users outside of India need to apply here.
- Mi Community Moderators & Mi FC Presidents can apply as well.
- Please update your device to the latest Global Stable ROM available for your device before applying.
- ROM updates frequency during the testing program would be based on the development and testing results.
- Must follow all the rules of Mi Community & not leak anything related to the ROM provided to him/her during testing.
- Must not post anything related to the beta team on Social Media, in other sections of the forum, or anywhere outside.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of MIUI, in and out, including Fastboot flashing and unlocking of a bootloader.
- Telegram username submission in the form is a must for related discussions in the respective telegram group, failing which you may be removed from the program.
- The provided ROM will be a pre-release version & not final build and hence it might contain major bugs. If your current device is the daily driver device then we recommend you wait for the full stable ROM rollout.
- Mi Community reserves all the rights to make any changes to the program at any point of time without prior notice.
- Mi Community team holds the final decision on the selection of applied users.