MIUI 10.3.10.0 for Redmi Note 7 Pro has been Released with New Features
Redmi Note 7 Pro specifications
The Redmi Note 7 Pro boot runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top which comes with a 6.3-inch full-HD+ Dot Notch display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with a Great Camera setup of dual rear camera that consists of a 48MP primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. It comes with a 13MP sensor at the front for selfies. The phone is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC with 4GB & 6GB RAM with the combination of 64GB & 128GB internal storage.
Xiaomi roll-outs MIUI Stable Update every two months but Because of the Popular series of Redmi Note it rolls out MIUI Updates every month on Redmi Note 7 Pro. And now again Redmi Note 7 Pro Received another MIUI 10 Stable Update with Some Bugs Fix & New Features.
Here are the Download Links of MIUI V10.3.10.0.PFHINXM for redmi Note 7 Pro
Here you can watch What’s new you get in this Update.
How to Install Above MIUI 10 Global Stable Update Manually
- Download the MIUI10 Global Stable zip file on your phone’s internal storage.
- Go to Settings of your phone > About Phone > System Update, Open Options ‘…’ at the top-right corner, and “Choose Update Package”.
- If you can’t able to find the “Choose Update Package” option then tap 10 times on the MIUI logo continuously then perform the above steps again.
- Now the file manager will open on your device, from here select the MIUI10 Global Stable zip file that you saved on your phone.
- Hit the reboot button to apply this MIUI 10 update on your Xiaomi Phone.
- Now the phone will reboot and you will see the updating process on your phone screen.