With this easy method, you can uninstall Custom TWRP Recovery, Unroot the Phone and Re-Lock Bootloader on any Xiaomi, POCO, or Redmi Smartphone. After this process, your device will run on the pure stock ROM with no modifications in the system.
To complete this whole process all you need is a Windows PC, Good Quality USB Data Cable, and Some files for your Smartphone.
Warning: We are not responsible for any damage if something went wrong with your phone during this process.
Steps to Re-Lock Bootloader
- Take Full Backup of your Data. Because this process will delete all the data from your phone.
- Download ADB Drivers, then install these drivers by Clicking on it and enter “y” to install it.
- Download Fastboot ROM of your Smartphone then extract this file.
- Download Latest Mi Flash Tool then Extract it.
- Boot your phone into Fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for few seconds.
- Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
- Open the Mi Flash tool on your desktop and Click on ‘Refresh’ button to see the connected devices.
- Now go the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder.
- Now go back to the Flash tool and paste that path in the “Select” Option.
- Now in the right bottom of your Mi flash tool, you will see three option “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”. From here check the clean all and lock option to lock the bootloader of your phone.
- Now Click on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process.
- Now this will flash the Fastboot MIUI ROM on your phone. Once complete you will see the “Success” message on the screen, and you your phone will reboot.
- Hurray!!! Now the Stock Fastboot ROM is succefully flashed on your phone and your Bootloader is also locked.
Below are some reference pictures from which you can take help.
We also have a Video Guide which you can follow to Relock Your Bootloader easily.