Windows 11’s one of the most anticipated feature has arrived! Yes, the one which lets you run Android Apps and Games on Windows without any other Third-Party Apps. So yeah, stay tuned to know about every bit of detail on this Topic. We will know about the System Requirements, Procedures and followed by our review.
- Your PC needs to be on Windows 11 (Build 22000.xxx series builds) and meet these hardware requirements.
- You may need to enable virtualization for your PC’s BIOS/UEFI. Click here for a guide on how to enable this on your PC.
- Make sure you’re running Microsoft Store version 22110.1402.6.0 or higher. You can check for updates for Store by going to your Library and clicking the “Get updates” button.
- Your PCs’ region must be set to the U.S.
- Your PC must be in the Beta Channel. If you are new to the Windows Insider Program, click here to get started with registration and joining your PC to the Beta Channel.
- You will also need to have a U.S.-based Amazon account to use the Amazon Appstore.
How will it work in India?
After seeing the requirements, it’s pretty clear that this method is only for the U.S. currently but since you are scrolling at kkworld.in, there’s no need to worry.
Steps to follow to make it work
Firstly you need a VPN. For this tutorial, I am going with Proton VPN (download from here: https://protonvpn.com/)
After doing this, select your Server and then select Connect. After this, you need to enroll for Windows Insider Programme. Here’s how you do this:
Go to Windows Settings > Windows Update > Enroll and choose BETA CHANNEL.
Now you need to change the region. For that, Go to Time and language > Language and Region > Select united States and also select Regional Format to English (United States). Now you need to check your version of Microsoft Store and here’s how you do that:
Go to Mircosoft Store > Tap your profile from the Top > Select ‘App Settings’ from the drop down > Scroll down and fid Version. Make sure it’s above 22110.1402.6.0. If it’s below this version, go to Library and then select Get Updates to Update Microsoft Store too.
Now go to sore and search for “Amazon Appstore” and Install this App.
Note: After installing Amazon Appstore, you will need to create A US Based account within the app where you can use your Indian Email address and Phone number too. Also, another app named as “Windows Subsystem for Android” will also be installed automatically. The Windows Subsystem for Android creates an Emulator like a scene that will run Android Apps and Games seamlessly
So after this 5 Step process, we hope that you are able to do the Setup, and if you did, please consider following us on Instagram from here and if you like this guide, consider following me here too.
Also, we have a video guide which will solve all your doubts and is worth your time too: