Jio Wi-Fi Voice and Video Call is working everywhere in India now and you can use at free of cost without paying extra charge. You can use this service on any Wi-Fi Network.
The key Features of Jio Wi-Fi Calling are:
- Customers can use any Wi-Fi network for Jio Wi-Fi-calling.
- Make calls from anywhere in India
- Extended indoor coverage, Means it will keeps you connected in case of weak network coverage.
- Jio Wi-Fi calling works on almost every latest Smartphone
- Jio customers can also make Video over Wi-Fi calls
- And all of this comes at no additional cost!
Check your Smartphone Eligibility for Jio Wi-Fi Calling
By clicking here, you can select your Smartphone brand and then if it goes m shows your Smartphone model then your Smartphone is eligible to make Jio VoWi-Fi.?
How to Turn on Jio Wi-Fi Calling
- Go to Settings
- Select Phone
- Click on Wi-Fi Calling
- Turn it on
- That’s all, you can use Wi-Fi Calling now.
- Go to Settings
- Search WiFi calling
- Turn on the Option.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Wi-Fi calling?
Wi-Fi Calling is a path-breaking technology that allows customers to make and receive calls over a Wi-Fi network using their existing Jio phone number.
Who is eligible for Wi-Fi calling?
In order to be eligible for Wi-Fi Calling, you need to have a smartphone that is Wi-Fi Calling capable Smartphone and have an active Jio tariff plan.
How do I make Wi-Fi calls?
- Once you set up Wi-Fi Calling, you will have to follow the same process as traditional voice calls
- Your phone will automatically toggle between Wi-Fi and cellular network to provide you a seamless call with the best experience.
Do I need to keep VoLTE switched on, to make a Wi-Fi Call?
Yes, for a seamless experience it is recommended you should keep both VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling switched on.
Can I make a Wi-Fi Calling during roaming?
Yes, you can make Wi-Fi Calling during roaming.