Redmi Note 8 Pro is a Smartphone with a Great Camera Combination and Sensor along it’s powerful Mediatek Helio G90T Processor.
Redmi Note 8 Pro supports Camera2 API but because of it’s Mediatek Processor, Many People were thinking that GCam will never work on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Because Developers were working on GCam MOD for Snapdragon Processors, due Snapdragon’s Popularity and Demand, No Stable GCam was Ported for Mediatek Devices which would work fine.
But finally, Because of Popularity and Demand of GCam for Redmi Note 8 Pro, Stable GCams have been Ported, Which are taking better Pictures than Stock Camera of Redmi Note 8 Pro. Every lens is working on these GCams, including Macro, Wide Angle, Main and Portrait lenses.
Although these are the early Stable Builds, you may face some bugs or errors, but we have dropped only Stable Build Downloading Links.
Top one’s are latest build. So, Download the latest one only along it’s config file.
Download Stable GCam for Redmi Note 8 Pro
Download APK: MGC_6.1_X6_RN8Pro_Edition_2.1.apk
Download Config.xml: wyroczen_rn8pro_3.xml
How to Setup
- Go to File Manager, then Internal Storage and then Create New Folder named “GCam“.
- Now open this GCam Folder and again create new Folder Named “Configs‘.
- Move the above Downloaded .xml file on this folder.
- Open GCam App then tap 2-3 times between Camera shutter and Camera Preview icon.
- Now, Select the config.xml file that you have moved.
- Hurray! Now you are ready to use GCam without any error.
We Have made Full Tutorial Video in Hindi Language, you may watch the below video for Better understanding.