JioPhone is a Smart Feature Phone with a lot of Features like Android. It has many preinstalled apps but they are not enough. JioStore (App Store) also has very limited apps for Jio Phone.
So, We have solved this problem by making some popular and Useful apps like Instagram, Twitter, Xender, PayTM, Amazon, Tik Tok, Likee, TrueCaller, Flipkart & Google Translator. We have also shared some Official apps which are not present in the official App Store.
Condition is that you have to Install OmniSD first in your JioPhone then you can able to install all these Apps without any problem. If you don’t know “what is OmniSD” and “How to install OmniSD in Jio Phone” then You can Watch this Video Tutorial in Hindi.
So, If fulfilled all these conditions then you are welcome to install all these apps in your JioPhone. So, here are the download links for all these apps.
- Hotspot – Download
- Instagram – Download
- Twitter – Download
- Xender – Download
- Google Translator – Download
- PayTM – Download
- Amazon – Download
- Flipkart – Download
- TrueCaller – Download
- TikTok – Download
- Likee – Download
- Sound Recorder – Download
How to Install?
- You have to put all these apps into your “Downloads” folder of you JioPhone’s Internal Storage.
- Now open your OmniSD App in your JioPhone then you will see all the apps which you have put in the “Downloads” folder. Select the app which you want to install then press the “OK” button to install.
- Hurray! You can see all the apps in your main menu and you can able to use these apps like other official apps.
You can also watch Live Tutorial of Installation and Review of these apps in Hindi
This is an Unofficial Method. If any mishappening occurs then we are not responsible at all. But if you have installed OmniSD Successfully then you have no problem in installing these apps.