Apple has the easiest Sharing methods to share large media files or documents using the feature called AirDrop. Now Android Also has this Feature which works like AirDrop. This is an easy and Fast Method to Share big files over the air without any internet connection to any nearby Smartphone. This feature is called Nearby Sharing in Android Smartphones.
Here you can see how to use Nearby Sharing in Android smartphones and how to get this feature if you have not this option in your Smartphone.
How to use Nearby Sharing in Android Smartphone?
- Turn on Nearby Sharing from the Receiver’s Smartphone from Quick Setting Toggle.
- If it is now showing then Edit your Quick Setting and Add Nearby Sharing Option.
- Allow the WiFi and Bluetooth Permission or Turn on them Manually.
- Now Just Click on Share from your Gallery, File Manager, or anywhere where you have a share option.
- Select Nearby Sharing Option.
- Select the Device to which you want to send.
- Hurray! You have successfully sent the file.
How to Get Nearby Sharing in Android Smartphone?
- First, You have to Update your Google Play Service from PlayStore. Click Here.
- If you still not getting this option then Join Beta and wait for 10-15 minutes.
- After waiting you will see an update. Update it.
- Hurray! Now you have Nearby Sharing Option. Now you can use it from the Above Steps.
Read More: Android Tips and Tricks