Emerging Technology For Engineering KMC 102/202. This is a subject of B.Tech First year for All Branches (Common Subject) in AKTU (Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University). This is a 2 Credit Subject. This will have 50 Marks in total, including 25 Internal Marks and 25 End Semester Examination Marks.
Below is the Syllabus of Emerging Technology for Engineering 2020-21 Session
Unit 1 – Internet of Things
- What is the Internet of Things?
- Sensors, their types and features
- IoT components: layers
- Smart Cities
- Industrial Internet of Things
Unit 2 – Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing : it’s nature and benefits
- Vendor Offering – IBM
Unit 3 – Blockchain
- What is Blockchain? Fundamentals
- Principles and Technologies
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain Applications and use cases
Unit 4 – Digital Manufacturing : 3D Printing & Drones
- The history and survey of 3D Printing
- Design Principles and Tools
- Emerging Trends & Use Cases in 3D Printing
- Introduction of Drones, Engineering Disciplines
- Multirotor Drone Assembly Course /Regulations and procedures for becoming a drone pilot
Unit 5 – Future Trends
- Augmented Reality ( AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- History, objective & global scenario of 5G Telecom
- 5G in India, Application and Use Cases
- Brain Computer Interface, Application, Modal and Global Market
- Brain Computer Interface and Human Brain
You can Download the Complete E-Book Also. This E-Book has all the 5 Units Notes with Easy, Simple, and Short Language. According to Latest AKTU Syllabus. Important Extra Definitions/Terms, Important Questions, and Previous Year Question Paper are also included.
Below is the Syllabus Discussion and Planning Video in Hindi Language.